Syracuse, NY Acupuncturists
Acu-Care Acupuncture Center
Our treatment selection is vast at Acu-Care Acupuncture Center. Our goal is to provide quality acupuncture services to our patients in Syracuse, NY. Rui Wang, CMD, LAC is a 7th generation acupuncturist and neuropathy and pain expert. We offer painless acupuncture care for cure.
We accept most insurances including PACE and CNY Senior Care Benefits.
About Acu-Care Acupuncture Center:
- 7th Generation Acupuncturist, Rui Wang, CMD, LAC
- Expert in personal health care
- Painless Acupuncture Care for Cure
- Neuropathy and Pain Expert
- Concern-free, painless acupuncture therapy
- Enhance the life quality and the health care quality
- Neuropathy treatment
- Pain relief
- Women's health care
- Weight loss
- Immunopathy and allergies
- Senior health care
- Cosmetic rejuvenation
- Addiction and more
- Accepting Most Insurance, including PACE CNY Senior Care Benefit
Contact Acu-Care Acupuncture Center today at 315-329-7666. We are located in Northeast Medical Center, the State of the Art Medical Facility of Central New York.
Northeast Medical Center, Suite 108