- Rid yourself of all the frustrations that come along with neck pain. Sleep more peacefully than you ever have before.
- Relieve symptoms of plantar fasciitis to save yourself the struggle of every day foot pain.
- Say goodbye to headaches and migraines with specialty acupuncture treatment.
Directions to Our Clinic
Our Orthopedic & Sports Acupuncture office is conveniently located on South Bay Road. To drive from Baldwinsville, head east on NY-31, turn right onto Soule Road, turn left to merge onto NY-481 South, take the exit for U.S. 11 North, turn left onto Bear Road, and finally turn right onto South Bay Road. Our clinic is on the right. It’s just a quick 13 mile ride.
The village of Baldwinsville is positioned within three different towns: Clay, Lysander, and Van Buren. A suburb of Syracuse, Baldwinsville is part of the Syracuse Metropolitan Statistical Area. Nicknamed “B’ville,” the quaint community lives by the motto, “Lock Into an Experience.” While the village may be fairly small, it is full of rich, historical significance. For more information about the village, click here.
- Population: approximately 7,600
- Longitude/latitude: 43°10’N 76°20’W
- Zip code: 13027
- Route 31 runs through the northern part of town while Interstate 690 borders the southern city limits.
- The best place to stay in Baldwinsville is the Baldwinsville Bed and Breakfast, a cozy 3-star B&B located on Oswego Street.
- The nearest airport is the Syracuse Hancock International Airport, located at 1000 Col Eileen Collins Boulevard about 15 miles east of Baldwinsville.
- The Seneca River runs straight through town.
Even though Baldwinsville is a smaller community, there are still plenty of local attractions and popular activities to enjoy.
Top 5 Things to Do in Baldwinsville
- Bud Light Amphitheater at Paper Mill Island is a scenic outdoor concert space located along the riverside on Spensieri Avenue.
- Shacksboro Schoolhouse Museum on Canton Street is a museum dedicated to the history of the riverside village.
- The Veterans Memorial at Riverview Cemetery on Tappan Street is a historical landmark.
- Beaver Lake Nature Center on East Mud Lake Road allows visitors to enjoy a wide variety of outdoor experiences.
- The Suds Factory River Grill on Syracuse Street is a local bar and grill located right along the Seneca River where people enjoy comfort food with a view.
- William Martin Beauchamp, who was the head of the Grace Episcopal Church in Baldwinsville
- Tim Connolly, who is a former professional ice hockey player for the New York Islanders, Buffalo Sabres, and Toronto Maple Leafs
- Jason Grilli, who is a former professional baseball pitcher in the MLB
Baldwinsville is bounded by Route 690 to the south, Cold Springs Road to the east, Smokey Hollow Road to the north, and Meigs Road to the west.
- Village Green is to the southeast
- Belgium is located to the northeast
- Plainville is to the west
Other Interesting Facts
- The village is named after Dr. Jonas Baldwin, the man who built the dam across the Seneca River.
- Baldwinsville is the headquarters of the Syracuse and Baldwinsville Railroad.
- The Baldwinsville Village Hall on West Genesee Street, I. L. Crego House on Crego Road, and Oswego-Oneida Streets Historic District are all listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Public transportation in Baldwinsville is served by Central New York Regional Transportation Authority (Centro) and Amtrak. Due to the village’s riverside location, there are only a few freeways and highways connecting to nearby suburbs and cities:
- NY State Route 370
- NY State Route 31
- NY State Route 48
- NY State Route 57
- NY State Route 631
- Baldwinsville is located in the country of the United States of America.
- Baldwinsville is in the state of New York, which is normally shortened to NY.
- Baldwinsville is located in the county of Onondaga.
- Incorporated in 1848, the current mayor of Baldwinsville is Richard Clarke.