Acupuncture Clinic in East Syracuse
- Sports related injuries can be tough to recover from. Prepare your body with the benefits of orthopedic and sports acupuncture.
- Nobody wants to live with the side effects of sciatica. Get your body back and get back to the things you love with some help from acupuncture.
- Stop those headaches with just a few sessions of acupuncture with our specialist. Let us reset those tight muscles in your neck, shoulders, and back to relieve any trigger points.
Directions to Our Clinic
Our Orthopedic & Sports Acupuncture office is conveniently located on South Bay Road. To drive from East Syracuse, head east on Manlius Street, turn left onto Kinne Street, turn right onto NY-298 East, turn left onto Northern Boulevard, turn left onto East Taft Road, then take a sharp right onto South Bay Road. Our clinic is on the left. It’s only a short 8 mile ride.
The village of East Syracuse is a suburb of the city of Syracuse. Located immediately east of the city, East Syracuse is in the town of Dewitt. The village center is located at Manlius and North Center streets. The village may be small, but it boasts a lively and welcoming community. For more information about the village, click here.
About East Syracuse
- Population: approximately 3,000
- Longitude/latitude: 43°3’52”N 76°4’13”W
- Zip code: 13057
- Interstate 690 runs along the southern border, while Interstate 481 runs north-south along the eastern city limits.
- The best place to stay in East Syracuse is the Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Dewitt, a modern hotel located on Erie Boulevard.
- The nearest airport is the Syracuse Hancock International Airport, located at 1000 Col Eileen Collins Boulevard about 10 miles north of East Syracuse.
Although the village only makes up about a few square miles of land, there are still popular attractions and events to keep you entertained.
Top 5 Things to Do in East Syracuse
- Syracuse Children’s Theatre is a fun and educational performing arts theatre on West Manlius Road.
- Bowl Mor Lanes is the local bowling alley on Highland Avenue.
- Hanlon Pool is a public swimming pool located at Ellis Field Park on East Irving Street.
- East Syracuse Free Library is the community library located on James Street.
- Yum-Yum’s Bakery on West Manlius Street is a local favorite specializing in gluten-free baked goods, pizza, and more.
- Tom Kenny, who is the voice actor of SpongeBob SquarePants and other notable television show characters
- Alfred Houde, who was the Curator of Ordinance at the National Museum of the Marine Corps
- Russ Brandon, is an American sports executive and President of the Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres
East Syracuse is bounded by Interstate 481 to the east, Interstate 690 to the south, Thompson Street to the west, and James Street to the north.
- Dewitt is located just to the south
- Syracuse is to the west
- Lyncourt is to the northwest
- Minoa is to the northeast
Other Interesting Facts
- The East Syracuse-Minoa Central School District is the public school system in town. It consists of 4 elementary schools (Easy Syracuse, Fremont, Minoa, and Woodland), one middle school (Pine Grove), and one high school (East Syracuse-Minoa Central High School).
- The central hub of town is Manlius Street, also referred to as Main Street. This is home to a wide variety of local shops, eateries, and other businesses.
- Dairylea Cooperative is headquartered out of East Syracuse.
East Syracuse is a very small town with very few public transportation options other than local bus services. In order to travel to surrounding suburbs and cities, many people rely on the nearby freeways and highways:
- Interstate 690
- Interstate 481
- NY State Route 290
- NY State Route 635
- East Syracuse is located in the country of the United States of America.
- East Syracuse is in the state of New York, which is normally shortened to NY.
- East Syracuse is located in the county of Onondaga.
- Incorporated in 1881, the current mayor of East Syracuse is Robert T. Tackman.