Acupuncture Clinic in Liverpool
- Chronic pain and sports injuries are our acupuncturists specialty.
- International leaders in the field of acupuncture who can help you with back pain, neck pain, and more.
- Relieve symptoms of arthritis, poor posture, degenerative disks, and more.
Directions to Our Clinic
Our Orthopedic & Sports Acupuncture office is conveniently located on South Bay Road. To drive from Liverpool, head southeast on 2nd Street, turn left onto Vine Street, continue onto West Taft Road, and finally turn left onto South Bay Road. Our clinic is on the left. It’s just a mere 5 mile ride.
A suburb of Syracuse, Liverpool is a quaint lakeside village in Onondaga County. The village is positioned along the north shore of Onondaga Lake. Located northwest of Syracuse, Liverpool is located within the western part of the town of Salina. The serene atmosphere and warm village folk highlight the essence of the Liverpool community. For more information about the village, click here.
- Population: approximately 2,500
- Longitude/latitude: 43°6’12”N 76°12’24”W
- Zip codes: 13088-13090
- Interstate 90 runs through the outskirts of the northeastern side of town.
- The best place to stay in Liverpool is the Staybridge Suites Syracuse (Liverpool), a 4-star casual all-suite hotel located on Electronics Parkway.
- The nearest airport is the Syracuse Hancock International Airport, located at 1000 Col Eileen Collins Boulevard about 9 miles east of Liverpool.
Liverpool is full of outdoor and indoor attractions alike. From unique shops to delicious restaurants and beautiful lakeshore trails, there are numerous ways to appreciate the community of Liverpool.
Top 5 Things to Do in Liverpool
- Liverpool Historian Museum, located on 2nd Street, is a charming little museum dedicated to the history of the village.
- Salt Museum, located on Lake Drive, is a traditional village museum showcasing the towns’ history of supplying the entire nation with salt.
- Onondaga Lake Park on Lake Drive offers plenty of outdoor activities like boating, archery, fishing, sport fields, and hiking trails.
- Limp Lizard BBQ & Catering on 1st Street is a local favorite for happy hour and southern barbecue.
- Lights on the Lake is a holiday themed lighting extravaganza offered from November through January on Onondaga Lake Parkway.
- Tim Green, who is a retired professional American football player, television/radio personality, and author.
- Donald R. Miller, who is a former New York State Assemblyman.
- Adam Fullerton, who is a professional American lacrosse player.
Liverpool is bounded by Onondaga Lake Parkway to the south, 4th Street to the east, Interstate 90 to the northeast, and Onondaga Lake to the southwest.
- Lakeland is just across the lake to the west
- Galeville is located to the south
- Bayberry is to the north
Other Interesting Facts
- The Lucius Gleason House, also known as the Liverpool Village Hall and as the Gleason Mansion, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is located at 314 Second Street.
- The Liverpool Cemetery on 6th Street is also listed as a historic place in the National Register.
- Liverpool High School on Wetzel Road is the only high school in the Liverpool Central School District.
Public transportation in Liverpool is served by Central New York Regional Transportation Authority (Centro). Due to the village’s lakeshore location, there are only a few freeways and highways connecting to nearby suburbs and cities:
- Interstate 90
- NY State Route 31
- NY State Route 57
- Liverpool is located in the country of the United States of America.
- Liverpool is in the state of New York, which is normally shortened to NY.
- Liverpool is located in the county of Onondaga.
- Incorporated in 1830, the current mayor of Liverpool is Gary C. White.