Acupuncture Clinic in Syracuse
- Back pain is one of the most common reasons people seek acupuncture. Let us help you relieve your pain from muscle strains, muscle spasms, or tightness in the back.
- Check for muscle imbalances or trigger points that cause foot pain.
- Neck pain is no joke, but acupuncture can help relieve your suffering.
Directions to Our Clinic
Our Orthopedic & Sports Acupuncture office is conveniently located on South Bay Road. To drive from the Syracuse city center, hop on Interstate-81 North, exit onto US-11 North, then continue onto South Bay Road. Our clinic is on the left. It’s just a quick 6.6 mile ride. (
Located northwest of New York City, Syracuse is the fifth most populated city in New York. It is referred to as The ‘Cuse, Salt City, Emerald City, and more notably, The Heart of New York. As the hub of Central New York, Syracuse is full of history and culture. For more information about the city, click here.
- Population: approximately 143,000
- Longitude/latitude: 43°02’49”N 76°08’40”W
- Zip codes: 13201-13208, 13210, 13214, 13217, 13218, 13219, 13224, 13235, 13244, 13250-13252, 13261, 13290
- Interstate 81 runs north-south through the city, while Interstate 690 runs east-west.
- The best place to stay in Syracuse is the Marriott Syracuse Downtown, a historic 5-star hotel located on East Onondaga Street.
- The Syracuse Hancock International Airport, located at 1000 Col Eileen Collins Boulevard, is the largest in the region.
Syracuse is characterized as one of the more charming destinations in the state of New York. Whether looking for historical landmarks or exciting entertainment, Syracuse offers something for everyone.
Top 5 Things to Do in Syracuse
- Rosamond Gifford Zoo at Burnet Park is the perfect family outing any time of the year. Located on Conservation Place, the 43-acre zoo features a wide variety of indoor and outdoor exhibits.
- Carrier Dome, located on Irving Avenue, is a sports stadium at the campus of Syracuse University. Events include university sports, non-college sporting events, concerts, and more.
- Destiny USA is the most popular shopping complex in Syracuse. Located on Destiny USA Drive, the mall features numerous shops, restaurants, and entertainment centers.
- The Erie Canal Museum is located on Erie Boulevard. It is a historical museum dedicated to the Erie Canal, one of the longest canals in the world.
- Landmark Theatre on South Salina Street is a historic theatre that pays tribute to the city’s opulent theatrical venues of the 1920s.
Great New York State Fair
New York’s largest annual event is held in Syracuse, NY at the Empire Expo Center. Located at 581 State Fair Boulevard, the Great New York State Fair is one of the largest state fairs in the United States. Nestled along the western border of the Onondaga Lake, the fair is a 13-day long event showcasing entertainment, agriculture, technology, and education. The Great New York State Fair is a widely popular event and attracts nearly one million visitors to Syracuse every year.
- Tom Cruise, who is a famous American actor and producer
- Kenneth Battelle, who was the world’s first celebrity hairdresser
- Austin Richard Post, A.K.A. Post Malone, who is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer
Syracuse is bounded by Dorwin Avenue to the south, Thompson Road to the east, Court Street to the north, and Onondaga Lake to the west.
- Lyncourt is located to the north
- East Syracuse is to the east
- Nedrow is to the south
- Solvay is to the west
Other Interesting Facts
- Syracuse University, a major research university, and Le Moyne College, a nationally recognized liberal arts college, are the two main campuses in the city.
- There are 5 business districts throughout Syracuse: Armory Square in Downtown; James Street in Eastwood; Little Italy in Near Northeast; Marshall Street in University Hill; and Westcott Street in Westcott.
- Syracuse has 4 sister cities: Chiayi City, Taiwan; Fuzhou, Fujian; Taiz, Yemen; and Tampere, Finland.
Public transportation in Syracuse is served by Central New York Regional Transportation Authority (Centro), Amtrak’s Empire Service, Lake Shore Limited, and Maple Leaf lines. Due to the city’s central location, there are many interstates and highways to use in order to travel to surrounding suburbs and cities:
- Interstate 81
- Interstate 90
- Interstate 690
- Interstate 481
- U.S. Highway 11
- U.S. Highway 20
- NY State Route 695
- Syracuse is located in the country of the United States of America.
- Syracuse is in the state of New York, which is normally shortened to NY.
- Syracuse is located in the county of Onondaga; it is also the county seat.
- Incorporated in 1847, Syracuse is a Mayor-Council type of government.
- The current mayor of Syracuse is Ben Walsh.