Acupuncture Clinic in Tully
- Relieving back pain, neck pain, foot pain, etc. is our specialty!
- Sport can be brutal. Allow your body the recovery is needs with healing acupuncture.
- So long headaches! Acupuncture treatments can help relieve symptoms of tension headaches and migraines.
Directions to Our Clinic
Our Orthopedic & Sports Acupuncture office is conveniently located on South Bay Road. To drive from Tully, hop on I-81 North from U.S. 11 North and head all the way down to South Bay Road. Our clinic is on the left. It’s only about a 25 minute drive.
Located in the heart of Central New York, Tully is about 18 miles south of Syracuse. The small town is positioned along the southern border of Onondaga County. Tully is a productive farming community that emphasizes the important of family and togetherness. Paired with its beautiful natural landscapes, Tully boasts proudly of its small-town atmosphere. For more information about the village, click here.
- Population: approximately 2,700
- Longitude/latitude: 42°47’51”N 76°6’23”W
- Zip code: 13159
- Route 80 runs east-west directly through the center of town, while Route 11 runs through the southern part of town.
- The best place to stay in Tully is the Quality Inn Tully, a modest hotel located on NY Junction 80.
- The nearest airport is the Syracuse Hancock International Airport, located at 1000 Col Eileen Collins Boulevard about 25 miles north of Tully.
Tully is not a very large town, but there are still plenty of local attractions to explore.
Top 5 Things to Do in Tully
- The Tully Area Historical Society is the local history museum located on State Street.
- Tully Lake is located by Tully Center and offers a wide variety of fish species that are great for fishing.
- South Meadows is a cute local park located on County Road 175 where families enjoy picnics and quality time.
- Community gatherings and events frequently take place at the local churches like The Church of the Nativity at St. Leo’s on Onondaga Street. Grace Baptist Church on State Street, and many more.
- Elm Street Café is a favorite local eatery on Elm Street where guests can enjoy a quick bite of comfort food.
- Irving Gill, who was a prominent American architect in Southern California.
- Lopez Lomong, who is an American track and field Olympic athlete.
- Arthur C. Sidman, who was an actor and playwright laid to rest at the Tully Cemetery.
Tully is bounded by Meeting House Road to the south, Clinton Street to the east, and Route 281 to the west.
- Assembly Park is to the south
- Pompey is located to the northeast
- Fabius is to the east
Other Interesting Facts
- The town was named after the Roman orator, Marcus Tullius Cicero.
- The village of Tully exists within the town of Tully, but is its own separate municipality.
- A total of five lakes forms the celebrated Tully Lakes, which forms an unbroken chain of natural water reservations: Tully, Green, Crooked, Jerry’s, and Mirror Lakes.
Tully is a small town with few public transportation options other than local bus services. In order to travel to surrounding suburbs and cities, many people rely on the nearby freeways and highways:
- Interstate 81
- U.S. Route 11
- NY State Route 11A
- NY State Route 80
- Tully is located in the country of the United States of America.
- Tully is in the state of New York, which is normally shortened to NY.
- Tully is located in the county of Onondaga.
- Formed in 1803, Tully has a Town Council government.
- The current Town Supervisor is William A. Lund. Jr.