Acupuncture in Manlius
- Don’t let sports injuries keep you from doing what you love! Restore your body’s functions and speed up your recovery with acupuncture treatments so you can get back on the field.
- Are migraines hindering your day-to-day abilities? Our acupuncture specialist will help relieve these symptoms so you can see clear again.
- If neck pain keeps you up at night, acupuncture should be your go-to treatment so you get the rest you deserve.
Directions to Our Clinic
Our Orthopedic & Sports Acupuncture office is conveniently located on South Bay Road. To drive from Manlius, hop on I-481 North, exit onto I-81 South, and exit onto East Taft Road toward South Bay Road. Our clinic is on the left. It’s just a quick 17 mile drive.
A suburb of Syracuse, Manlius is located about 10 miles east of the city. The town is actually the third largest in the metropolitan Syracuse area. Located on the eastern border of Onondaga County, the town of Manlius includes three little villages: Manlius, Fayetteville, and Minoa. The vast landscapes of rolling green hills and the welcoming community once landed Manlius on CNN Money’s list of Best Places to Live. For more information about the village, click here.
- Population: approximately 32,000
- Longitude/latitude: 43°02’53”N 75°58’58”W
- Zip codes: 13057, 13066, 13082, 13104, 13116
- Interstate 90 runs east-west through the northern part of town, while Route 5 runs east-west through the southern part of town.
- The best place to stay in Manlius is The Craftsman Inn & Suites on East Genesee Street in the village of Fayetteville.
- The nearest airport is the Syracuse Hancock International Airport, located at 1000 Col Eileen Collins Boulevard about 16 miles northwest of Manlius.
Its proximity to Syracuse means there is never a lack of things to do near Manlius, but there are also some cool local attractions within the town limits.
Top 5 Things to Do in Manlius
- Fayetteville Town Center Shopping Plaza on Towne Drive is the largest shopping center in the town of Manlius.
- Chittenango Creek is a small river that runs along the eastern town line. The beautiful scenery provides the perfect backdrop for hikes, picnics, and other leisure activities.
- Green Lakes State Park on Green Lakes Road is the perfect location for outdoor activities like hiking, swimming, and even golfing.
- The Manlius Historical Society on Pleasant Street is the local museum dedicated to the history of the town.
- The Cherry Valley Turnpike is a historical landmark located on East Seneca Street.
- Grover Cleveland, who was the 22nd and 24th President of the United States and Govenor of New York.
- Steve Altes, who is an American writer and recipient of the National Medal of Technology.
- Laurie Halse Anderson, a New York Times bestselling author who graduated from Fayetteville-Manlius High School.
Manlius is bounded by East Taft Road to the north, Highbridge Road to the west, and Broadfield Road to the south,
- Dewitt is to the west
- Pompey is located to the south
- Cicero is to the north
Other Interesting Facts
- Two community landmarks are listed in the National Register of Historic Places: The Christ Church and Manlius Village Cemeteries on East Seneca Street and the Mycenae Schoolhouse located on NY State Route 5.
- The Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District serves the majority of town and has won many awards for its great education system.
- The town of Manlius is made up of numerous communities, villages, and hamlets, such as Eagle Village, Fremont Heights, Peck Hill, and many more.
Public transportation in Manlius is served by Central New York Regional Transportation Authority (Centro) and Amtrak’s Empire Service. Due to the city’s central location, there are quite a few interstates and highways to use in order to travel to surrounding suburbs and cities:
- Interstate 90 (New York State Thruway)
- NY State Route 290
- NY State Route 5
- NY State Route 173
- NY State Route 257
- NY State Route 92
- Manlius is located in the country of the United States of America.
- Manlius is in the state of New York, which is normally shortened to NY.
- Manlius is located in the county of Onondaga.
- Established in 1794, Manlius has a Town Board government system.
- The current Supervisor is Edmond J. Theobald.